Frise with Acqualagna Tartufo Bianco
- 100ml of vegetable stock
- 50g butter
- 100g of grated Parmesan
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 40g of white truffle
- 4 Allegriniltaly frise
Melt the butter in the hot vegetable stock and then add the Parmesan and mix until the consistency is similar to Bechamel sauce.
Add the lemon juice.
Spread the sauce on to the frise and then thinly slice the truffle on top. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and serve.
- 200g tomatoes
- 30g Cenzino organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Bonomo e Giglio capers
- 100g Vorrei green olives
- 3 Delfino anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 6 slices of bread
- Salt and pepper
Heat the oil with the garlic and chilli pepper for a few minutes.
Add the tomatoes, the anchovies and the capers, mix and cook for a further 15 minutes.
Season with salt and spread onto the slices of bread (cut in half and toasted previously) finally, add the green olives.
Serve hot and … buon appetito!
Cannellini bean dip
- 2 tbsp Cenzino organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 250g tin Agrigenus cannellini beans, rinsed and drained salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sesame oil dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Toasted ciabatta, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan; add the garlic and rosemary and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Pour into a food processor and add the beans, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, sesame oil, Tabasco sauce and vinegar. Blend together to form a smooth paste, adding extra olive oil, if necessary.
Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and serve the toasted bread alongside.