- Panettone fan? Check out our gorgeous #Colomba #Easter cakes! #vegan https://t.co/81z7IHWaNG https://t.co/0M6JXUDw7e 2 days ago
- Congratulazioni!!! Tracey A Belcher you are the #winner of our #Mammainamillion #hamper. Thank you to everyone who… https://t.co/zQWgfdh40d 2 days ago
Roasted Brussel sprouts with Giusti Balsamic vinegar, parmesan, pancetta and pine nuts
- 5oog Brussel sprouts halved or quartered
- 2 tablespoons Cenzino organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon diced pancetta
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Giusti Balsamic vinegar for drizzling
Preheat oven to 220º, trim Brussel sprouts and cut into halves or quarters depending on size. Put sprouts in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil.
Arrange sprouts in a single layer in a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes, turning occasionally or until they are golden in colour and slightly crisp.
When sprouts are nearly done separately sauté the pancetta in a pan until crispy and toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until barely starting to brown.
Put cooked sprouts back into a mixing bowl and toss with Parmesan cheese. Arrange on a serving plate and sprinkle with pine nuts and pancetta.
Drizzle and toss with Guisti balsamic vinegar, serve hot.
Oven cooked cherry tomatoes with thyme and Giusti balsamic vinegar
- 300g of cherry tomatoes
- Thyme, basil and mint
- Cenzino organic extra virgin olive oil
- Giusti balsamic vinegar
Wash, dry and halve the tomatoes. Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper with the cut side face up.
Splash with olive oil and a few thyme leaves. Roast in the oven at around 100º for about 1 hour.
Let them cool down and sprinkle with some chopped mint and basil and a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
These are great served with cheese, white meat or steamed fish or just spooned on top of a bruschetta.