Vorrei’s chocolate eggs not only taste wonderful, they look amazing too! Our dark chocolate eggs contain a minimum 63% cocoa and have just been entirely handmade and hand wrapped for us in Belmonte, Calabria.
- An better quality alternative to the mass-produced easter eggs you find in the shops
- Artisanally produced freshly for Vorrei
- Made from minimum 63% top quality cocoa and all natural ingredients
- Little surprise gift inside!
- Beautifully hand-wrapped with love and care
Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin, vanilla extract. May contain traces of nuts, lactose and milk proteins.
Our Producer - Colavolpe
The Colavolpe workshop and showroom in Belmonte, Calabria is an Aladdin’s cave of delicious goodies! For three generations the Colavolpe family has been making fig specialities, chocolates, panettoni and these extravagant Easter eggs by hand on the premises using only the best local ingredients and traditional recipes.
The range of Calabrian sweets, chocolates and panettoni made by Colavolpe have an incomparable taste, made with wonderful raw materials such as figs and citrus fruits from a still unspoilt land where ancient techniques are passed down from generation to generation.