As far as antipasti are concerned, we think Italians do it better! A typical antipasti spread in Italy is often a meal in its own right and always looks amazing! We have put together a selection of artisan Italian antipasti treats which makes a great gift for gourmet food lovers or anyone who loves to entertain.
Our Gourmet Antipasto Platter contains:
- Shredded Aubergines (290g). Tasty mediterranean aubergines, seasoned with red pepper, garlic and oregano and preserved in olive oil. This is wonderful antipasto which also works well as a side dish or as an ingredient in your pasta recipes.
- Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314g). Our tomatoes have been dried in the Mediterranean sun and have an intense, sweet flavour. They are wonderful straight from the jar or alongside some mozzarella as part of a colourful antipasti spread.
- Sliced Tropea Onions (200g). Tasty and very more-ish, these sliced sweet red onions are mild in flavour making them ideal as an antipasto or a snack in their own right.
- Sundried Tomato, Almond and Pistachio Paté (180g). Hand made in Southern Italy from top quality local ingredients, this is a delicious topping for bruschette and crackers.
- Bomba Calabrese (212g). This super spicy spread is a combination of chopped aubergines, peppers, carrots, celery and green olives mixed with chilli!
- Cracked Green Olives (314g). These lightly spiced Sicilian olives have a bold firm flavour and make a great addition to any antipasto platter.
Our antipasti selection is presented in a bamboo tray and wrapped in cellophane and tied with a lovely big ribbon.
A gift message option is available at the checkout.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.