Organic Gluten Free Panna Cotta Mix
Weight: 150g Serves 8-10
Want to make smooth and creamy Panna Cotta just like the one you tasted in Italy? It's really easy with this wonderful mix which is:
- Organic - Gluten Free
- Preservative free - Palm oil free
- GMO free - Hydrogenated fat free
- Lactose free - Egg free
Panna cotta is one of Italy's most iconic dishes and now you can make a restaurant quality dessert it in minutes. Just follow the simple instructions (given below) and pour the mixture into the mould(s) of your choice. Once the panna cotta has cooled you can add your preferred topping!
How to make Panna Cotta in 7 easy steps!
1) Pour 800ml of whipped cream into a bowl and add the mixture.
2) Whisk for around 30 seconds.
3) Leave to rest for about 5 minutes.
4) On a low heat, let the mixture reach 65-70 degrees whisking it steadily.
5) Remove from the heat and spoon or pipe into moulds.
6) Allow to cool in the fridge for about 3 hours.
7) Add the topping of your choice - berries, a fruit coulis, chocolate or caramel sauce.
Organic cane sugar, organic glucose syrup powder, organic milk powder, gelling agent, natural flavourings. May contains egg, soybeans, nuts.
Rue Flambée Italia is a young and modern company, based near Treviso in the Veneto region and created from the vast experience of its founders in the fields of pastry, confectionery, catering and foodservice.
Founded originally to provide support to Chefs, cafeterias and industries, the company has developed a wide range of products for health conscious home cooks and bakers who want to create high quality, delicious Italian desserts in a simple and quick way whilst still being creative. They are now trailblazers in the production of heavenly free-from desserts, yummy cakes and sweet treat mixes. High quality ingredients, original recipes and attentive care to allergens are company priorities.