Barbera D'Asti Luigi Bosca DOCG
- Grape 100% Barbera D'Asti
- Vintage 2021
- Size 75cl
- ABV. 13.5%
- Winemaker Luigi Bosca
- Region Piemonte
Ruby red in colour with violet reflections and hints of red fruits. This is a wine with a great richness, alcoholic and notable but also with a balanced softness and a slight tannic presence and a classic acidity of the grapes.
Perfect with cured meats, omelettes, anchovy dishes, pasta with sauce, risotto and gnocchi.
- BERLINER WEIN TROPHY 2022 – GOLD
- LONDON WINE COMPETITION 2022 – SILVER
- ASIA WINE CHALLENGE 2022 – BRONZE
- ASIA WINE TROPHY 2022 – GOLD
- CHINA WINE COMPETITION 2021 – SILVER
- DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2021 – BRONZE
- LONDON WINE COMPETITION 2021 – SILVER
- CHINA WINE AND SPIRIT 2021 – GOLD
- DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2020 – SILVER
- CHINA WINE COMPETITION 2020 – SILVER
- ASIA WINE CHALLENGE 2020 – BRONZE
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Founded in 1831 by Pietro Bosca in Canelli the home of Spumante, this winery was passed from generation to generation (6, to be exact) allowing the family to keep the company reins until today.