Christmas Party in a Box
Our Christmas Party in a Box Hamper is full of all the treats you will need for your Christmas get together. Don't waste time sourcing all of the items you need individually - we'll take care of planning and shopping! Each carefully packed festive box contains our best selling organic red wine and Prosecco, a selection of antipasti and two stunning sweet Italian Christmas specialities. Our hamper serves 4-6 people.
- Organic Super Tuscan IGT Red Wine (750cl) (13.5%). An organic deep ruby red Super Tuscan characterised by rich, lingering aromas suggesting wild red berries and spice.
- Organic Vintage Prosecco (750cl) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Luxury Hand Made Panettone with Chocolate Chips (750g) This traditional artisan Italian Christmas cake has been hand made over two days in October in Sicily. Left to rise naturally, it has an amazingly light and fluffy texture and is flavoured with luscious dark chocolate.
- Calabrian Fig Ball (250g) This unique and exclusive fig delicacy is made from the oldest fruit in the world, following the oldest recipe for preserving figs and wrapped using the oldest form of packaging – simple fig leaves. This beautiful fig ball has been hand crafted from 100% Italian figs from Calabria, where fig trees have thrived for the past 2,500 years. The typical local fig is the “Dottato” variety, unique in the fig world thanks to its rich and soft pulp with very few fine seeds.
- Cracked Sicilian Olives (190g) These lightly spiced Sicilian crushed olives have a bold, firm flavour and are ideal served as part of an aperitivo, as a snack alongside other antipasti.
- La Bruschetteria (35g x 4) This cute set of four bruschetta toppings is perfect for a simple, easy and tasty antipasto. All of the toppings are hand made with natural ingredients and nothing else added! It includes the following delicious Mediterranean pate’s: Artichoke, chopped porcini mushroom, rocket and pistachio, sun dried tomato, almond and pistachio.
- Sardinian Carasau Music Paper Bread (250g) This wafer-thin traditional Sardinian flat bread is light and crispy. Also known as Music Paper bread or Pane Carasatu, it was originally produced for shepherds to take with them when they stayed away from home for months at a time. It can last up to a year if kept dry. It is made following the ancient recipe using baked flat bread which is separated into two sheets and then baked again. Ideal for picnics and just for snacking on, this bread can be eaten wet or dry, hot or cold. It’s also an important ingredient in many Sardinian recipes.
- Grilled Aubergines with Pecorino Cheese Antipasto (190g) This delicious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm and is great spread on a bruschetta.
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a strong Christmas Box which is hand-tied with a bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Allergens: Contains sulphites, soybeans, anchovies, almonds, pistachios, wheat, milk, eggs. Made in an establishment that also uses nuts, sesame, and gluten.