Luxury Gourmet Hamper
Our Luxury Gourmet Hamper is a delightful wicker hamper which we have literally packed to the brim with twenty three of our best Italian products. This indulgent hamper is ideal to send to family, friends and colleagues who are passionate about Italian food & wine. It showcases the best Italian regional food, from fabulous aged Balsamic Vinegar & glazes from Modena to prize-winning olive oil from Basilicata, delicious organic Tuscan Honey to handmade pasta from Naples.
- Organic Super Tuscan Red Wine IGT (750cl). This organic, deep ruby red Super Tuscan is characterised by rich, lingering aromas suggesting wild red berries and spice. It is harmonious and balanced on the palate.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml). This is a very special and multi award winning extra virgin olive oil made from olives cultivated in Matera, Basilicata. It is full of flavour and very healthy. Perfect for drizzling on salads and bruschette and adding to all of your favourite Italian recipes. 2015 Winner ‘Flos Olei’ – Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the World for Quality/Price. 2014 Winner ‘JOOP’ the principal Olive Oil Prize in Japan, 2014 Gold Medal Winner ‘Biol’, 2014 Gold Medal Winner ‘Monocultival Olive Oil’, 2014 Second Place Premio Montiferru, Verona International Competition, 2014 Oil of the Year ‘Il Magnifico’ Extra Virgin Olive Oil Awards (Referred to as the Oscars of E. V. Olive Oil).
- “Riccardo Giusti” – Balsamic Vinegar from Modena (250ml) This extraordinarily dense balsamic vinegar with a pleasantly sweet aftertaste was created using an ancient recipe. A long ageing process in the Giusti family’s antique barrels has produced a full bodied round balsamic, which can be added directly to all foods as a thick sauce. It is also recommended for barbequed meats and fish, cheeses and fruits, or just on its own. First prize winner in 2009 in tastings organized by Germany’s foremost food and wine magazine ‘Der Feinschmacker’ competing against 79 Balsamic Vinegars from Modena.
- Raspberry Balsamic Glaze (150ml). Popular with chefs, this gourmet glaze is really easy and versatile to use at home, giving a fabulous finishing touch to a full range of dishes from starters to desserts.
- Truffle Balsamic Glaze (150ml). This balsamic glaze has a wonderful velvety texture and incredible taste.
- Porcini Mushroom Patè (314g). This rich but delicate paté has an incredible aroma and is made from best quality Calabrian porcini mushrooms.
- Olive, Anchovy and Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta Topping (180g). A tasty topping which has been hand made from best quality southern Italian ingredients. It’s perfect on a bruschetta or any toasted bread and can also be used to give an extra Mediterranean kick to any sandwich or pizza.
- Organic Pesto (180ml). Made simply in Liguria with natural ingredients, this traditional pesto contains organically just grown basil leaves, extra virgin olive oil and pine kernals.
- Arborio Rice (500g). This short fat rice from Vercelli is perfect for making authentic risottos.
- Bronze Die Cut Gran Riccioli Pasta from Gragnano, Naples (500g). Our IGP (Protected Geographic Denomination) chunky spiral pasta comes from the home of pasta, Gragnano near Naples. It is a great quality product which retains its shape when cooked and tastes great.
- Bronze Die Cut Linguine Pasta from Gragnano (500g). Linguine are long flat strands of pasta which go well with many sauces, in particular Porcini mushrooms and Colatura di Alici.
- Traditional Anchovy Sauce (Colatura di Alici) from the Amalfi Coast (100ml). This is a wonderful product from the Amalfi Coast which derives from Garum, a fish sauce used by the Romans to dress their food. We recommend you use it to dress spaghetti or linguine – a little goes a long way and the taste is incredible.
- Salina Capers in Sea Salt (90g) Our capers have IGP status (Protected Geographic Denomination) and come from the Island of Salina. They are said to be the best capers in Italy and are also have “Slow Food’ status. Crunchy and full of flavour, they are a great addition to salads and sauces.
- Orange Mostarda (120g). This fruit mustard is made in Mantova, Northern Italy with fresh oranges and a few drops of mustard oil to give a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. It goes really well as an accompaniment to mature and strong cheeses.
- Prosecco Jelly (120g). This indulgent wine jelly is made with the best quality Prosecco. We love it with fresh cheese and also with fruit.
- Bergamot Marmalade (250g). Our marmalade is made in Calabria from this traditional, local citrus fruit. It has an intense and complex flavour, both sweet and tangy at the same time.
- Organic Tuscan Honey (500g). Produced with organic agriculture methods in the Tuscan countryside, this is the best honey we have ever tasted!
- Hot and spicy Viagro Chilli Infused Oil (100ml). This extra virgin olive oil has been infused with Calabrian chillies and will add a chilli kick to every meal. Known for it’s aphrodisiac properties this oil should be used daily – a little goes a long way!
- Grilled Aubergine & Aged Pecorino Antipasto (190g) This delicious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm, spread onto a bruschetta or a pizza or alongside meat or fish.
- Tomato Sauce with Truffle (180g). This flavourful sauce is made with black truffles and is perfect for pasta dishes.
- Organic White Truffle Oil (55ml). Flavoured with white truffles, this extra virgin olive oil is wonderful when added to pasta or drizzled on salad or pizza.
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms (25g). Our Porcini are ‘First Extra Quality’ and come from the unspoilt National Park of the Sila Mountains in Southern Italy.
- Recipes and tips to help you make the most of these fabulous ingredients.
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a lovely 18’’ traditional wicker hamper which is hand-tied with a pretty ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Contains sulphites, anchovies, pine nuts, cashew nuts, wheat, mustard, milk.